£30,000 to £35,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension 4% Employee and 5% Employer + Death in Service 2x Annual Salary + Option to join Bupa after Probation
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Friday Early Finish at 1.30pm.
SMT Supervisor required for a successful and well established electronics manufacturer serving a diverse customer base. The company have a professional yet supportive and friendly working environment.
The successful SMT Supervisor will have previous experience in Pre-kitting of SMT machines, ability to program and operate Stencil Printers. Previous experience working to IPC-610 Certification. Proficient in load placement program and set value checks for SMT lines, as well as the ability to create/adjust component packages checks for SMT lines (Europlacer experience is an advantage).
The SMT Supervisor Role:
- Day-to-day hands-on leadership and management of the complete manufacturing functions for SMT area including AOI.
- Follow Production Plan and report issues as soon as they arise.
- Identification of critical path issues and driving through of key actions to achieve on-time resolution every time.
- Introduction of enhanced manufacturing practices and processes wherever qualified improvements can be made.
- To coach and train others in all manufacturing disciplines
- Implement practices that ensure the company delivers to customer right first time & every time.
- Ensuring quality principles & standards are applied & adhered to throughout area of responsibility.
- To oversee, control and monitor the activities of manufacturing, timely materials delivery to point of use, quality and health/safety to meet customer-driven performance criteria.
- Build-in manufacturing flexibility to cope with inaccurate customer forecasts and late changes in product requirements.
- Implementation of performance analysis & development through appraisals.
- To ensure all non-conforming product & components are booked into the MRB process in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Minimise / Elimination of waste In all areas of responsibility.
- Implementation of housekeeping standards which ensure that the facility meets world class standards and is always in an “audit ready” state.
The Successful SMT Supervisor:
- You will have previous experience in Pre-kitting of SMT machines, as well as the ability to program and operate Stencil Printers.
- Previous experience working to IPC-610 Certification.
- Proficient in load placement program and set value checks for SMT lines, as well as the ability to create/adjust component packages checks for SMT lines (Europlacer experience is an advantage).