Software Engineer / Architect
Our client, a leading global financial services advisory business, is seeking to recruit an Software Engineer to join their growing business. The position is remotely based for now, reverting to a blend between office (London or Manchester) and home. The basic salary is between £65,000 - £75,000 excluding car allowances, flexible cash choices, annual bonuses, favourable pension plus extras.
The creation of this role comes through the need to develop automated solutions for analytical teams from end-to-end.
This includes having a deep understanding of; cloud technologies (esp. Azure), developing complex or machine learning models in R or Python and experience developing user interfaces for clients to access and tailor solutions (e.g. using R Shiny).
The successful applicant will have hands on knowledge of this development cycle and a keen interest in developing new and exciting tools.
* Proficient in the development and deployment of cloud-based technologies working with subject matter experts in an agile way
* Demonstrable experience of developing tangible solutions, including user interfaces, that have been embedded into businesses
* Experience with visualisation products such as Tableau and Qlikview
* A technical background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar
* Be flexible and have the ability to multitask effectively
* Experience in SQL/SAS/R/Python and R shiny
* Experience in Financial services working with analytical teams to deliver automated solutions
Oliver James Associates was established to provide a fully comprehensive search & selection recruitment process to the financial services sector on a permanent and contract/interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride our...