Software Engineer (degree required)
45,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Software Engineer seeking a new challenge keen put your stamp on a nationwide Media installations company?
A forward-thinking successful Media company based in Chesterfield are looking for the ‘right’ individual to take full creative control of their website. You will be joining a fun, sociable team where the office is always a buzzy environment, there is never nothing to do as they are extremely busy and want someone with the right attitude and personality fit to support the team.
Adding to an experienced team of 6 to enhance/develop the core business management systems, web sites and apps. Working with Visual Studio .NET technologies, DevOps, Microsoft SQL Server, REST web services, Xamarin to create cross-platform apps for Linux, Windows, Android and iOS/OSX. Developing automatic testing, continuous integration, bug fixing, programming new features and requirements for internal departments and external customers.
1 Agile software development life cycle, object-oriented design principles.
2 Developing software systems including management system, websites, APIs and apps.
3 Bug fixing core management software, websites, APIs and apps, developing automatic testing projects.
4 Database design and implementation using Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS.
5 Developing new requirements for management software and websites, APIs and apps, testing and deploying to the business.
6 Supporting internal departments and branch offices using our in-house software systems.
1. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline 2:1 or greater ESSENTIAL!
2. Minimum 5 Years commercial experience.
3. Previous experience in .NET, MSSQL, TSQL.
4. Programming Languages C# .NET, Typescript essential.
5. Knowledge of technologies such as front-end frameworks, Angular, REST web services, SASS, GIT, TFS.
6. Knowledge of continuous integration, automatic testing techniques, unit testing.