Installation & Technical Support Executive required by this world leading software comany. They are both a Certified Microsoft Gold Partner and ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.
The Installation & Technical Support Executive will be responsible for the installation and upgrading of the product and possibly other Apps. These installations most commonly happen on client’s infrastructure or our client hosting environment in MS Azure. In most cases clients are paying for this service, it is not an internal task. This role will involve initial testing to ensure the successful completion of tasks.
Installation & Technical Support Executive Key skills required:
• Understanding of installation of Web, mobile and PC applications
• Knowledge of Microsoft technology stack: - Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server
• Understanding of basic system security e.g. Ports, SSL Certificates, Firewalls, etc.
• Understanding email technology: - our application sends and receives emails and configuring and testing this is often part of the installation process
• Application upgrades
• Hands on experience of spinning up Azure resources and application installation in
MS Azure environment would be a distinct advantage
• Active Directory in a hybrid deployment
• Windows PC Operating systems
• Network connectivity, managing firewalls, switches, access points
• VPN connectivity
• O365 administrator
• Cyber Security
• A competitive salary
• A performance bonus based on company performance (non-contractual)
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Opportunity for global mobility
• Investment in training and career progression
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.