Software Project Manager
Project Manager needed for a thriving Software house in Cambridge. You will join an existing team of PMs that will help and support you. Expect a competitive starting salary plus a lucrative benefits package and bonus scheme.
Must be able to demonstrate experience in managing projects with large software content.
Duties will include:
- To manage, coordinate and direct multiple engineering projects from definition to release.
- Ownership and management of all cross-functional project workstreams
- Implementation to time and budget, including sales, marketing, supply chain, support, quality, manufacturing and any third-party external resources.
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects.
- Owning the agreed project scope, milestones, and deliverables to ensure they are maintained in a controlled manner.
- Develop and maintain the project artefacts including project budget, project plans, quality plans, risk register and business case.
- Manage dynamically using multiple methodologies as required by the project such as SCRUM, Kanban and waterfall.
- Develop supplier participation and capabilities in prototype manufacture,
You'll be comfortable delivering large-scale projects ranging up to 18 months. You will likely have relevant qualifications and ambitions to progress and learn more.
This company have an ambitious roadmap and fully understand their people are the heroes and know how to recognise their contributions.
Expect a very competitive starting salary plus they already have in place a generous suite of additional benefits and bonuses too.
We recognise that enthusiasm and the ability to think through problems are as valuable as specific experience. The details above provide a steer, but we are open to receive applications from candidates, even if you do not match all of them.