£110,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join a reputable and rapidly expanding organisation. Currently going through a large digital transformation , now is the perfect time to join and play a vital role moving forwards!
You'd be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of a broad range of technical solutions that will best fit business needs. Communicating & collaborating with senior stakeholders and various teams to build strong relationships to achieve strategic goals.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in a Solution Architect capacity that focus's on improving user or customer experience (internal or external).
* Experience providing solutions within a digital transformation.
* Knowledge on Software Development and Application technologies; including scalable web applications, high availability database & software solutions.
* In-depth understanding of how to design & deploy solutions on various models within the cloud.
* Strong business understanding, ability to understand high-level end to end business models (and further implementation)
* Good knowledge on cloud technologies, ideally Azure and Azure DevOps.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move in an autonomous role within a collaborative, forward thinking environment.
You'll be in a varied, un-siloed role giving you the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of technologies & responsibilities in a supportive company.
Based mostly remote, you just need to be willing to commute to London occasionally if needed.