Role: Specification Technologist
A great opportunity has arisen for a Specification Technologist to join a food business that manufactures premium quality products for a variety of customers.
Reporting in to the Technical Manager, your main responsibilities as the Specifications Technologist will include: -
* Maintain all customer specification portals ensuring all information is up to date and accurate.
* Act as main point of contact for all customer queries regarding specifications.
* Check and approve product artwork, packaging and labelling in accordance with customer requirements and current legislation.
* Liaise with NPD to ensure artwork and specification requirements for NPD projects are completed within the agreed deadlines.
* Respond to customer technical requests to meet submission deadlines.
As the ideal candidate for this Specifications Technologist role you with be a Graduate with a Degree within Food Science or related subject and have relevant Technical experience within the food industries. It is essential that you have worked with and a sound understanding of systems such as Qadex and Hamilton Grant or retailer online specification systems such as PLUM, FIND, ASPECT, TQC, TTL or INSPIRE.
The role would appeal to you if you have previous experience as a Specifications Technologist and you want to join a forward thinking and growing business in a new role that will be both exciting and rewarding.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.