My client is currently looking for a Statistician to join their team based across Europe (fully home based).
- Designs, plans, and executes biostatistical components of plans for research and development projects that establish the conditions essential for determining safety, efficacy, and marketability of pharmaceutical and/or biological products.
- Uses sound statistical methodology to conduct studies relating to the life cycle of the product.
- In development phase projects, prepares the statistical component of protocols which meet project objectives, health authority guidelines, and clinical trial methodology standards.
- Develops and/or applies statistical theories, methods, and software.
- Summarizes and interprets data into tabular and graphical formats amenable to principles of statistical inference and is responsible for the statistical component of reports describing studies, outcomes and methods used.
- Provides specifications and directions to the clinicians/statistical programmers.
- Supports the regulatory review and approval of the experimental therapies.
- May partner in trial design and in establishing standards for clinical conduct, and the collection, management and/or reporting of data.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with no industry experience
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org