Store Manager - Coffee Shop
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you crazy about coffee? Mad about desserts? Love working with people? We have an exciting new opportunity for a Store Manager, at our Flagship Leicester store, one of the most popular coffee shops in the area.
Our people are the heart of our business, they are hardworking, fun and committed to delivering exceptional quality and customer service. If you have a passion for coffee, hand-crafted food and desserts and serving customers in our unique environments, this could be the best career move you make. We will guide and support you in crafting the perfect coffee and building skills to deliver stand out customer service and experiences full of good vibes.
We’re a coffee shop like no other, we serve our 100% speciality arabica Bru blend coffee, hand-made gelato, vegan sorbet, freshly prepared food and the best desserts in town. We offer unique interiors to suit everyday lifestyles and is the go-to destination for working, relaxing and socialising. A high street destination of choice, we serve customers in London, Leicester, Cardiff and is set to open more stores across the nation.
About the role
Our coffee shop managers are the heart of our business. They provide direction and enthusiasm to maintain and grow our business. The perfect candidate will be ready to hit the ground running with a solid background in the hospitality industry, a positive attitude, excellent judgment skills, and the energy needed to continue propelling our business forward. We are seeking a leader committed to success.
In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Creating hand-crafted speciality coffee, hot and cold!
- Welcoming and serving our fantastic customers with a smile and creating memorable moments ensuring they leave happy and return again soon
- Experience, taste and learn our scrumptious products in order to advise and recommend to customers
- Maintain health, safety, cleanliness and brand standards across the store
- Have fun with your team and support them to do the same
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the coffee shop
- Managing and motivating the store team
- Solving challenges faced by customers and employees
- Overseeing cleanliness and maintenance and brand standards within the store
- Hiring and training team members and shift leaders
- Maintaining inventory, ordering, and receiving product
- Overseeing seasonal menu introductions
- Working with local businesses, councils and community groups to maintain our community integration
- Sales reporting and management of store KPIs
Skills & Qualifications
- Food safety certification
- Passion and knowledge of the coffee and hospitality sector
- Ability to prepare a variety of drinks and food products
- Basic money handling skills and accounting knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and employees
- Self-motivated and inspiring
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 20 kgs
- Availability during operational hours (may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and other relevant software
- At least 2 years of experience within the hospitality sector and store manager or assistant store manager level
Being part of the team means you will be crazy about coffee and have a passion for working with people from all backgrounds. You will need a desire to learn and continuously improve whilst being the best version of yourself. We’re looking for candidates with:
- Tons of personality and a positive outlook
- Committed to delivering exceptional quality and service in everything you do
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to serve customers and work with your team
- A hard-working attitude and the ability to multitask
What we offer
- Excellent opportunities to grow and develop in the team and company
- Salary of £26 - £30k, depending on experience, + bonus scheme
- Generous discount policy
- Authority to make decisions and create value
- One of the most quirky, unique and fashionable interiors and store environments in town
To be considered for this role, please apply today.