Competitive Salary (Increases after probation) + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension (Salary Sacrifice Scheme Available) + Life Assurance
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4pm.
Stores Supervisor required for a family owned industry leading manufacturer who are going through a period of sustained growth. Offering a role with training and a remit for development in a personable environment.
The successful Stores Supervisor will have previous experience from a similar role with some leadership experience. Those from Manufacturing or Engineering Stores background will be considered. You will be IT literate and those with experience of using ERP systems will be at advantage.
The Stores Supervisor Role:
* Responsible for supervising and motivating the team to ensure all tasks are completed in line with the dispatch, goods in and goods out schedules.
* Line management responsibility for the Stores team including, return to work meetings, team morale, taking an active part in reviews and appraisals meetings.
* Delivering weekly meetings to motivate and encourage the team, communicating company news / information and updating the team on the output efficiencies.
* Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to by the team.
* Responsible for ensuring that H&S standards are maintained and adhered to at all times, involvement in conducting and creating risk assessments, reporting any hazards, near misses and incidents to the Assistant Production Manager and / or Group H&S Manager.
* Management of stock control including raw materials, ensuring sufficient quantities are available and stock rotation.
* Control of returned goods following company procedure.
* Ensuring the department, including the yard is kept clean and tidy by the end of each day.
* This role will be required to act as the First Aider for the department and would therefore be required to undertake first aid training and provide first aid as required.
The Successful Stores Supervisor:
* You will have previous experience from a similar role with some leadership experience.
* Those from Manufacturing or Engineering Stores background will be considered.
* You will be IT literate and those with experience of using ERP systems will be at advantage.