Do you have knowledge of how IT channels work, how to build robust business plans with clear milestones, and have helped others achieve set targets?
A new role has arisen to join a vendor in the London area, to work with regions across the globe to help grow their revenue, profitability and develop long lasting relationships with Resellers, Software Vendors and Integrators.
Although you'll be working with different sales teams, you'll have no man management responsibilities or sales targets yourself; this is about delivering projects, defining strategy and solutions across all markets to support the sales teams.
* Strong knowledge of IT channel, having worked with ISV's, resellers, in multi-tier organisation previously
* Able to motivate, support sales teams, provide solutions across vertical markets and build business plans
* Be comfortable engaging with C Suite down from distributors to end users
* Strong stable career history with proven sales ability including leading teams.
* Develop business plans across vertical markets to replicate across different regions which drive profitability and revenue
* Develop new business ideas, by analysing the market, and identify areas to enable colleagues in all regions to be successful
* Own and manage key EMEA integrators, ISV partners and promote collaboration with different players across different regions
* Provide market intelligence and feedback on sales opportunities to drive the sharing of information to successful outcomes across the regions.
* Identify channels, new offerings and partners to position products and develop go to market strategy for new product offerings and create new ways to present products
Includes base salary up to £100K + 35% bonus + car allowance of c. £10k + benefits
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.