FINTEC recruit is seeking a Structural Engineer for our engineering consultancy client based in Cardiff. This is a permanent full time role, working Monday to Friday, salary negotiable by experience up to circa £40,000. An opportunity to develop your career further, if you have two years+ experience in structural engineering and looking to gain further development and experience in building structures design. Working on a wide scope and variety of challenging and interesting building structures projects. Active progression towards professional membership is strongly encourage and supported.
The range of projects are involved in civil engineering, structural engineering, geo-environmental, design of highways and infrastructure, surveys for residential and commercial and more.
* To offer consultancy for structural and civil engineering design services
* Build relationships with existing and new customers
* Able to work using own initiative as well as be a team player
* Tailor consultancy support around customer requirements and needs
* Supporting projects across multiple sectors including commercial, residential, care, retail as well as pre-development for engineering and infrastructure design.
Skills and experience required for the Structural Engineer role
* Minimum of 2 years experience in building structures design
* Excellent understanding of structural behaviour and analytical methods
* Experience of using different structural materials
* Sound ability in Mathematics and English
* Good organisational and planning skills
* Enjoys working as part of a team
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject with commitment to actively progress towards professional membership.
Full details of the Structural Design Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit