Our client, a well-established and successful engineering consultancy, due to increase in major new build and refurbishment projects is seeking a keen Structural Engineer with some commercial experience in building Structures design within a UK Consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Engineer who is looking to realise their potential within the industry working on a wide scope of interesting and challenging building structures schemes.
Active progression towards professional membership is strongly encouraged and supported.
Structural Engineer Job - Requirements/Skills/Experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Excellent understanding of structural behaviour and analytical methods;
* Experience of a wide variety of projects utilising different structural materials.
* Commercial experience in Building Structures Design, within a UK Consultancy. Structural design experience in traditional construction is a MUST.
* HNC/HND/Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering / Construction
* Sound ability in Mathematics and English
* Good personal organisation
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with and support others in a team.
* Good attention to detail
* Commitment to actively progress towards professional membership.
Structural Engineer Job - What we offer
* Competitive salary (negotiable and based on experience and capabilities of candidate)
* Benefits package including 28 days holidays + Bank holidays, pension, and flexible start/finish times.
* Casual dress Fridays.
* Excellent career growth and development opportunities.
* Be part of a dynamic, expanding team
* Free City Centre parking at office.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Structural Engineer Job - Suitable previous job titles, Structural Engineer, Structural Design Engineer, Civil Engineer, Civil Design Engineer