This established organisation design and manufacture products for the construction industry and are currently looking for additional staff.
Based in Swansea they offer their employees excellent facilities and remuneration.
This is a temporary role initially, with the potential for a permanent position for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
* Structural spot welding of steel frames
* Working to high tolerance quality specifications
* Painting of frames with hand rollers
* Some fabrication welding where required
* Working to schedules with minimum supervision
The successful applicant will have the following qualification, experience and attributes:
* Prior experience of working in a similar environment
* Competent at perform welding tasks to a high degree of accuracy
* Proven track record
* Able to work with minimum supervision
An excellent hourly rate is on offer. In addition, training may be available to enable the successful candidate to complete their coding in the future.
If you are interested and would like to discuss this further, please contact Ryan on 01792 477340.