FINTEC recruit is seeking a Structural/Civil Engineer - Roads for our civil engineering client based in central Scotland. This role is for an initial duration of 3 to 6 months with strong potential of becoming permanent. Salary is negotiable by experience.
Experience of a roads engineer or structural engineering with a good understanding/knowledge of culvert extension/maintenance. Our client is a civil engineering contractor specialising in path construction road/paving construction
This role would be based central belt Scotland, with flexibilities on remote working. Travel to sites would be part of the role. Salary negotiable by experience.
· Roads Engineer/Structural engineering for input support with tenders and bids.
· Involved in culvert extensions and maintenance of existing culverts
· Junction widening including reconfiguration and resurfacing
· Various projects for road improvements involving culvert maintenance
Skills and experience required for the Structural/Roads Engineer:
· Experience of support for input for roads improvement tenders and bids
· Degree in a relevant discipline in Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering/Roads Engineer
· Experience and knowledge of culvert extensions and maintenance of existing culvert.
Full details of the Civil Roads/Structural Engineer role is available on application. To apply please send your CV to FINTEC recruit