A well-established, thriving civil engineering company that provides a comprehensive range of civil engineering, traffic management and environmental services specialising in highways maintenance are looking for a Sub Agent to join the team.
The Sub Agent role
The Role: This Sub Agent role will be covering projects within the Southeast and will involve working in and around this area. The Sub Agent will work closely with the General Foreman and Site Agent to deliver multiple schemes.
Part of the Sub Agent role duties will include:
* Contribute towards the successful delivery of the schemes.
* Always comply with Company procedures and legal obligations, promoting best practice.
* Contribute towards the cost plan and management for the schemes.
The Sub Agent
* Relevant industry qualification (BEng/HND/HNC or equivalent)
* Highway's experience
* Relevant CSCS card
* Solid background and experience in the construction industry
* £39,000 - £41,000k
* Company vehicle
* High street discounts (incl. cinema and gym)
* Travel expenses
* Mobile phone
* Project related bonuses.
If you are a Sub Agent currently considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043