Company client is currently recruiting for Supervisor to join one of their clients based in Tyseley to look after their welding and fabricating department.
The client is a leading specialists in stainless steel fabrication.
- Supervising up to 30 people (welders and fabricators)
- Monitoring of day to day welding activities ensuring correct procedures are being adhered to and appropriate standards are being met.
- Control of welding consumables ensuring full availability of all welding related equipment
- Ensuring all welding and inspection related equipment is suitably calibrated
- Identifying issues and problem solving,
- Liaising with production manager and the sales team
- Able to work to tight time deadlines.
- Previous welding / fabricating experience,
- Able to understand technical drawings
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent management skills
- Committed, quality focused and enjoy leading from the front
Working hours: 7:30 - 4:30pm
TEMP - PERM