FINTEC recruit is seeking a Supply Chain Lead for our global energy client. This role is permanent and remote UK based. Involved in implementing and monitoring overall supply chain and supporting hubs and divisions globally in management of contractors and subcontractors in relation to their regions and projects. Competitive salary plus car allowance and benefits.
* Collaborate with regional directors, finance, project managers, Human resources ensuring supply chain processes meets the needs of the business.
* Develop and manage processes for engagement of contractors, ensure compliance with the off payroll working (IR35 rules) as appropriate
* Review and negotiate supplier requested qualifications, terms and conditions, ensuring best possible contractual position for the business
* Ensure main contract flow downs and statutory requirements are incorporated into subcontracts.
* Advise and assist with resolution of subcontract performances issues and disputes that may arise
* Ensure Project controls and expenditure controls are adhered to and interfaces with other functions (finance/HR) are managed in order to maintain appropriate segregation of duties
* Supporting finance functions with the implementation of group wide improvements to financial systems and approvals process for purchases and payables
Skills and Experience required for the Supply Chain Lead role:
* An understanding of contract law is essential
* Previous experience in the upstream oil and gas and in offshore renewables desirable
* Degree qualified in Supply Chain Management or similar in a relevant subject
* Strong negotiation skills, critical thinker and problem solving skills
* Able to work on own initiatives as well as being part of a team.
Further details of the Supply Chain Lead role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and Financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.