Supply Chain Manager (Materials / Manufacturing)
Flintshire (near Chester) – Office Based
Up to £40,000 DOE + Performance Related Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Contributory Pension (6%) + Training and Progression
Monday to Friday 8:15am to 5pm, Friday 8:15am to 1pm
Supply Chain Manager required for an industry leading manufacturer who are currently experiencing significant year on year sales growth. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business and play an integral role within the team. This role would suit both experienced Supply Chain Managers or an experienced Supply Chain professional looking to take a step into a managerial role.
Candidates will need experience of working in a supply chain or materials management focused role within a manufacturing business. You will need an understanding of MRP systems and experience with international purchasing and storing materials in a warehouse.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of materials, including procurement, goods inwards, materials control on site, despatch and managing a team of four. This will include purchasing administration and stores operators. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of the company’s ERP system and ensuring that their MRP system is implemented and fully utilised.
The Supply Chain Manager Role:
· Oversee a team of four
· Management of international suppliers, including pricing and stock holding
· Develop systems to minimise product costs and stock holding
· Overall purchasing responsibility, including negotiations with suppliers
· Oversee provisions of kits to production
· Oversee shipping to customers
· Monitor supplier quality
· Improve systems in line with ISO9001
· Fully utilise company’s Syspro ERP system, including MRP
The Supply Chain Manager Candidate:
· Experience working in supply chain / materials management
· Manufacturing background
· Experience with ERP and MRP systems