We are looking for an IT Technician to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business just outside of Wakefield. This tech led company is currently going through an exciting transformation programme towards the cloud & continuous improvements and automation!
Their technology function has continued to grow over the last year and their now looking for a Support Engineer to join their team. You'll be responsible for monitoring & maintaining the companies computer systems & networks!
You will be the first line of support; however, work closely with 2nd & 3rd line to help on more complex issues.
Skills & Experience:
* Some experience working in an IT Support focused position, whether that be in a hands on capacity or via a Service Desk
* Strong verbal & written communication skills - ideally some customer service experience
* Hands on knowledge around he support , installation, modification and maintenance of IT Hardware and Software
* An understanding around Active Directory and Group Policy
* Experience working in a team oriented / collaborative environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company where they take their staff's personal development very seriously
It could be a great chance for someone who has a foundation in IT Support looking to take those next steps in their career.
This role will be a flexible home / office working pattern and so you must be able to commute for a couple of days a week.