FINTEC recruit is seeking a Surface Mount Operator (late shift) for our client, an electronics manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire. This role has arisen due to company groth
This is a permanent role with competitive salary plus 15% shift allowance, working 34 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. Producing surface mount PCB assemblies ensuring high quality assemblies in line with electronic drawings.
* Kit checking and tracking of work to ensure that traceability of components is maintained for ISO9001 and ISO13485.
* Set up and operate Surface Mount Machines, Screen Printing Machines and Reflow Machines.
* Interpret and apply all drawings, instructions and documentation relating to the manufacturing of PCB assemblies using Surface Mount Technology.
* Assemble and solder PCB assemblies.
* Ensure inbuilt quality and inspection of own work.
* Hand place components onto a pasted board when necessary.
* Rework manufactured components by hand soldering.
* Complete any relevant training provided by the company and assist in the training of others where required.
* Timely reporting of any issues or occurrences
Skills and Experience required for the Surface Mount Operator role:
* Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent).
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Surface Mount Operator or similar in electronics manufacturing
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft office desirable
* IPC-J-STD-001 Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies is desirable
* IPC-7711 Rework of Electronic Assemblies, desirable
A full job description for Surface Mount Operator role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit