FINTEC recruit is seeking a Surface Mount PCB Assembly Operator for our electronics manufacturing client based in Cambridgeshire.
This is a permanent role, working on late shift hours, 6 p.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Thursday. You will be ensuring that high quality assemblies are produced accurately to electronic drawings. Competitive salary and shift allowance paid.
* Kit checking and tracking of work to ensure that traceability of components is maintained for ISO9001 and ISO13485.
* Set up and operate Surface Mount Machines, Screen Printing Machines and Reflow Machines.
* Interpret and apply all drawings, instructions and documentation relating to the manufacturing of PCB assemblies using Surface Mount Technology.
* Assemble and solder PCB assemblies.
* Ensure inbuilt quality and inspection of own work.
* Hand place components onto a pasted board when necessary.
* Rework manufactured components by hand soldering.
* Complete any relevant training provided by the company and assist in the training of others where required.
* Timely reporting of any issues or occurrences to the Production Coordinator.
* Carry out duties in a respectful and efficient manner, acting in the interest of the company at all times and complying with the company rules and regulations, including Health and Safety policies.
Skills and Experience required for the Surface Mount Assembly Operator role:
* Previous experience of soldering and electronics manufacture.
* Experience of operating with ESD controls.
* Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent).
* Minimum 2 years of experience in electronics manufacturing.
Full details for the Surface Mount PCB Assembly Operator role is available on application . To apply please submit your current CV.