FINTEC recruit is seeking a Survey Engineer - Offshore. This is working for our marine survey client offshore in the North sea.
The role is permanent and salary negotiable by experience (option of contract transferring to permanent if desired).
* Provide reliable survey and positioning services on Company survey boats, Client operated vessels and drilling rigs, including survey equipment installation, calibration and operation together with online data acquisition, quality control and field reporting.
Skills and Experience required for the Offshore Survey Engineer:
* Degree / HND in electronics or similar
* Minimum 3 years' in offshore survey operations. Experience in rig positioning, construction support, seabed mapping and acoustic positioning
* Experience in the maintenance and operation of industry standard survey equipment including DGPS systems, attitude sensors, telemetry systems, subsea acoustic positioning systems, MBES systems, digital video recording systems, Total Stations and RTK DGPS systems
* Knowledge and experience of EIVA NaviPac, NaviScan, AutoCAD (preferred), Excel and Word
* Full driving license
Full details for the Survey Engineer - Offshore role is Available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit