On behalf of a forward-thinking construction consultancy-based Kent with branches located around the UK, an experienced Sustainability Consultant is now needed to become an integral part of their successful Sustainability Team.
The successful Sustainability Consultant will be working on various Residential/ Mixed-use projects from the Tower Bridge office.
Established over 30 years' ago, this practice is a well-known construction consultancy that is committed to minimising the impact of their work by reducing waste and emissions and helping to prevent environmental pollution.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Sustainability Consultant who has a true passion and pride in their work. You will be working on a range of Residential, Mixed-use, Commercial, Industrial and Educational sectors.
You will be developing and presenting project Sustainability design proposals to the project team and client, therefore will need to be client-facing and a confident communicator.
The successful Sustainability Consultant will be expected to provide a constant positive influence within the team and will be proactive with developing their own and others knowledge, whilst driving standards and quality.
The Sustainability Consultant
You will be able to demonstrate;
* Hold an academic or industry equivalent qualification related to Sustainability or Design
* A Detailed knowledge of low carbon and sustainable design and London play energy policy
* BREEAM qualified assessor with experience of conducting BREEAM assessments
* The ability to use Sustainability software such as IES:VE
* Positive and pro-active attitude
* Influential on others
* Excellent communications and organisation skills
* £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
* Constant career development and support
* Outstanding pension scheme
* Exciting projects to work on
* Award winning life & health insurance
If you are a passionate Sustainability Consultant considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Environment | BREEAM | Low Carbon | Commercial | Residential | Sustainability | HQM | Construction