FINTEC recruit is seeking System Engineers for our Aviation client based in Luton. This can be on a Contract or Permanent basis (Inside IR35). Salary/rate negotiable by experience.
* Production of engineering management plans
* Production of SOWs and design review documentation
* Support generation of test strategy, test plans & test documentation
* Planning/preparation of integration/test environment, including facilities, test equipment (custom/ COTS), tools & test/simulation software
* Support system integration and test activities, working closely with hardware, software & firmware teams to achieve project milestones/deliverables
* Support verification of system & sub-system requirements
* Integrate systems on flight trials aircraft and support flight trials
Skills and Experience required for the Systems Engineer role:
* Experience of requirements management
* Systems integration and/or test experience of complex, high-reliability systems
* Experience of verification and validation (V&V) activities to achieve certification
* Previous experience of RF or ECM/EW systems.
* Experience of defining verification methods and generating tests requirements/procedures
* Experience of showing traceability of V&V tests to systems requirements
* An understanding of MATLAB/Simulink
Full details for the System Engineer role available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.