FINTEC recruit is seeking a Systems Engineering Lead - UK remote for our engineering manufacturing client. This is a UK Remote based /home working position with visits on occasions to the client office. This is a permanent role - Highly competitive salary.
As a Systems Engineering Lead, you will be supporting projects in the requirements, specification and modelling phases of developing systems. Able to lead a small team of systems engineers contributing to all phases of product development from initial concept, design and R&D through to verification and manufacture.
* Provide system engineering support to projects in the requirements, specification and modelling phases of developing systems for management, protection and charging of batteries
* Lead a small group of Systems Engineers
* Contribute to all phases of product development from concept, from design and R&D through to verification and manufacture.
Skills and Experience required for the Systems Engineering Lead role:
* Experienced in system level requirements definition and modelling
* Experience in leading a small team of systems engineers in an R&D environment, working on multiple projects
* Use of model based system engineering and requirements management using tools such as DOORS, innoslate, SysML, LML etc
* Allocation of the system level requirements to sub-systems based on the system architecture
* Experience of traceability and establishing verification methods of systems engineering requirements
* Decompose system requirements into functional blocks and tope level electronic/mechanical/software designs, producing relevant derived requirements and work package definitions
* Degree qualified in an engineering subject
Full details of the System Engineering Lead role is available on application . to apply please submit your current CV