High profile technology rollout project in need of a Systems Trainer to be based in Wilmslow (some travel requirements) on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
The role will be responsible for supporting the implementation and rollout of Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service.
A major programme to implement Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service across all the Group's respective operating companies has just started. Working closely with the Systems Trainer and Project Manager, the Trainer will design, create content for and deliver a learning programme for 200-300 colleagues. The programme will replace the current legacy systems with Salesforce as a platform to improve processes and streamline service delivery.
* Work with IT colleagues to ensure use of non-production environments for training is managed in-line with both training and IT priorities.
* Produce training material including scenarios and instruction booklets for classroom based sessions, reference guides and eLearning content
* Deliver training to all users and identify needs for on-going training once the Group business is in the adoption phase.
* Act on feedback and insights from training sessions to continually improve learning content and thereby contribute to teams' efficiency improvements and the continual development of colleague capability
* Demonstrate, influence and train teams on Salesforce functionality/capability and work with key stakeholders to review their practices and show how Salesforce can support their operations to enhance their productivity potential.
* Support the rollout of Salesforce across the Citation Group and improve the standardisation of operations and practices across Groups businesses, as they transition onto the Salesforce platform.
* Ensure the on-going adoption of Salesforce within Service teams post launch and produce self-serve training content to help speed onboarding of new colleagues post launch
Essential skills & experience:
* Experience of rolling out new systems to end users
* Working knowledge and ability to design and apply multiple learning methodologies
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to create eLearning content
* Facilitation and instructional delivery capability
* Know how to win the hearts and minds of colleagues to support them through change, embrace and embed it
* Sound judgement and able to identify potential problems/opportunities before they happen
Desirable skills & experience:
* Experience rolling out CRM's
* Worked in a Change or Project-Based environment.
While the project is for an initial 6 months there may be scope to work on other projects or move internally with what is a large organisation with lots of opportunities.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.