Talent Acquisition Advisor
Location: Porton – Own transport required due to location
Salary: Circa £37 - 40k per annum dependant on experience.
Our client has approximately 400 staff, performing a range of process and analytical development, production, quality control and quality assurance roles associated with the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals. The department carries out the manufacture of Erwinase and Anthrax Vaccine, as well as contract manufacturing projects.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor (pharmaceutical or biotechnology) to join the HR team to be responsible for full cycle recruiting and identifying hiring needs and filling job openings
Main duties and responsibilities: (but not limited to)
· Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
· Design, plan and execute selection processes, conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests if necessary)
· Source and find candidates qualified for open positions; perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
· Attracting candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals
· Communicating with managers to build and develop positive relationships
· Work closely with a diverse range of active and passive candidates to understand not only their skills and experience but what motivates them.
· Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites, and magazines; using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
· Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
· Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the managers
· Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
· Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job
· Informing candidates about the results of interviews
· Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between managers and candidates
· Contributing to the implementation of HR/recruitment software
· Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
· Assist in employee retention and development; determine HR and recruiting KPIs
· Working with the HR team and performing various ad hoc HR activities
· CIPD or equivalent Level 5/7, plus operational experience
· Certificate in Recruitment Practice or Diploma (CertRP/DipRL)
· BSa/BA in Business Administration, HR or relevant or equivalent.
· Strong knowledge of HR and employment Legislation
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Employment Law knowledge
· Head hunting skills