TDS Governance & Risk Officer
Leeds / Hybrid role
Company leading FS client are currently looking for a TDS Risk & Governance officer to join the TDS department to support on control and risk governance assessments & including Incident & Problem management and having a co-coordination focus on Disaster Recovery, whilst building SME level of knowledge on Operational Resilience.
* Providing support on the development of the TDS Risk, Governance & Compliance framework
* Oversee auditing tasks and providing accurate reporting
* Focusing on governance tasks
* Maintain, coordinate and support effective business continuity and disaster recovery plans in conjunction with other interested parties
* Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
Skills & experience required:
* Worked on ISO 9001/27001 audits
* PCI knowledge
* Risk experience (supporting & guiding on RCSA, Control Assessments and ability to produce independent reports)
* Desire to build experience on Operational Resilience
* Individual planning and organisational skills - ability to manage directed objectives and key deliverables.
This a hybrid role, with a well-established FS business surrounded by some very focused people within a supportive environment, who have a lot of focus around the department you would be working within.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest or you would like more information, then please apply directly!