Do you like working in a team, where people are valued and careers are progressed. Do you have a minimum of 2 years administration experience?
What will the Team Administrator be doing?
* To provide administration services and general office support to the Pension advisers
* To ensure clients receive an excellent level of service
* All tasks are dealt with in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
* To contribute positively to the work environment by flexibly responding to the needs of the company and being supportive of your colleagues
What does the Team Administrator need?
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in an admin role
* Strong communication skills
* Experience using excel and databases
* Good communication skills - verbal and written
* Team player
What is the package for the Team Administrator?
* Salary of £22,000
* 25 days holiday (3 to be taken at Christmas) rising on length of service
* Life Cover
* Pension (5%)
* Training support to develop skills
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.