Job Title: Technical Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Administrator to join our client, a growing food business that supplies premium quality products for a variety of customers.
In this Technical Administrator position your responsibilities will include
* Updating and maintaining the Quality Management Systems
* Manage the internal auditing schedule and completion
* Ensure customer specifications are up to date and accurate
* Gather ethical information as required and upload accordingly
* Conduct investigations based on queries from Technical Manager and other departments
* Assist Technical Manager with customer visits, settling customer queries regarding production and quality data, reports and questionnaires.
* Draft new methods and procedures in collaboration with other functions.
As the ideal candidate for this Technical Administrator position you will be of Graduate calibre and already have experience of the manufacturing industries within a Quality / Technical capacity. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal coupled with a drive to succeed and the ability to work well with others is also needed.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity for personal growth and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current opportunities and services within the food manufacturing and fresh produce sector.