A successful and growing New Homes Builder is looking for an experienced Technical Manager to control technical management of housing developments, based in the High Wycombe office.
This is a family company that has consistently grown to now employ 60 people and work on multiple new home sites across the South, Southeast and Midlands and now due to expansion are seeking a Technical Manager to join the team.
New Home projects range from a handful of units up to 100 or more homes, built to the highest professional standards and catering to the full range of homeowners from private buyers to housing associations.
The Technical Manager Role
The Technical Manager will report to the Head of Technical. Duties will include, amongst others:
* Ensure technical compliance for Residential build plans - current regulations and planning permissions.
* Review technical information from various consultants to ensure no conflicts
* Ensure application of the Risk and Value process and challenge technical solutions to provide best value
* Collate and manage health & safety plans for each development
* Manage budgets and payments for external consultants
* Applications and payments for utilities
* Liaison with NHBC (or similar) at all construction stages
The Technical Manager
The successful Technical Manager will have:
* Previous experience in a similar role, ideally at a housebuilder
* An excellent understanding of current Building Regulations and other regulatory documents within the construction industry.
* Good knowledge of Building Regulations, detailing and construction methods.
The Technical Manager will benefit from
* Day rate of £300 - £350 a day dep on experience
* Excellent training and development
* Flexible and fair working conditions and environment
If you are a Technical Manager looking for a great move, please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James:
Technical Manager / New Build / Housebuilder / Developer