Llanelli or London based
This high-tech company specializing in the design, manufacture, installation and operation of electro-based water-treatment products is currently growing and looking to hire a proactive and ambitious Technical Team Lead / Project Design Lead. This dynamic organisation are expanding globally and have an enviable reputation within their industry.
You will be joining the company at the start of a global business expansion, including roll-out of existing contracts in the Middle East and North African regions - international travel will therefore be an integral part of the role.
UK hours 8:30am-17:00pm Mon-Thurs 1 hour unpaid lunch break, 8:30am-14:00pm Friday no lunch break.
You will be responsible for the deliverables of the Technical Team as part of project delivery from FEED through detailed design, working closely with our design partner. The post can be based either in our office in Llanelli or London. Home basing may also be possible. The post will contribute to the company's growth through delivering cost-effective designs and solutions. The role may be required to provide technical solutions to win bids and deliver excellence.
* Lead the Technical Solutions Team, providing specialist expertise where required
* Assist Programme and Project Managers to deliver projects
* Support quality management and assurance requirements for projects
* Ensure the company has access to the latest technical developments
* Ensure the verification and validation of all design deliverables
* Adhere to and actively promote all legal and health and safety requirements
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
* Engineering master's degree desirable, preferably from a civil engineering background
* SOlid experience as a multi-disciplinary technical team lead in the field
* Design, installation and commissioning experience with water/wastewater/effluent treatment systems/plants
* Background in O&G / produced water of benefit
* Development, design, and co-ordination of engineering projects
* A confident leader, possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and clients
* MS 365 proficient. CADMID (or similar)/Visio/MS Project of benefit
* Challenging, collegiate and supportive
* Experience in working overseas and willing to travel to and work on projects globally
Excellent package on offer with flexibility to work in Llanelli or London and p/t from home. Laptop, phone, 25 days leave, TOIL earner when overseas and travel allowance all form part of the benefits.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.