Do you have an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background with experience in any of the following sectors relating to switchgears:
* Data Centres
* Oil & Gas
If you do, our dynamic and expanding International client will be keen to speak with you!
We are looking for a communicative Technical Operations Support Manager to join their talented team to look after the EMEA region, working from home, within 1-1.5 hours of Harpenden, with occasional travel required.
Our client is a leading supplier of trademarked equipment to Data Centres, Oil & Gas and Water sectors, across the world.
This rarely available role will offer fantastic variety, dealing with some of the biggest companies in the world, such as Amazon.
Reporting directly into the CTO on all technical matters you will provide technical support pre and post sales to EMEA clients and partners.
You will be the front line technical support across the EMEA region in an exciting new disruptive industry.
* Providing pre and post sales product support to customers and our partner network. This may require travel to client sites as required.
* Preparation of client quotes based on company standards and templates
* Keeping accurate records of all support and other discussions with partners
* Product testing / checking on receipt and before dispatch to customer or on return items
* Maintaining accurate customer records
* Providing product support to internal sales staff
* On a weekly basis, update the CTO on all support and product issues
* Electrical or Mechanical engineering background from Data Centre, Oil & Gas, Water or a Panel manufacturer. Other similar sectors will be considered
* Experience in field / service work from industrial electrical / panel manufacture background
* Commercial acumen and understanding, including the ability to deal with clients at all levels as well as third part installers
* Good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements on sites
* Ability to read and understand electrical single line and GA drawings
* Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
* Competent user of MS Word, Excel and Visio
* Ability to work both in a Team and alone when necessary
* Excellent attention to detail and time management
* Clean driving license, no criminal record
Our client is offering a basic salary of £50,000 plus company bonus and benefits.
An exciting career and variety is guaranteed with full product specific training and support offered.
If you have the Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background and experience our client is looking for then please apply now in complete confidence or contact Dominic Quirke directly, at Advancing People.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.