As a leading manufacturer of UV Lamps with over 20 years experience, we have gone from strength to strength and are currently undergoing significant growth, therefore are now looking for a Technical Sales Manager who wants to take the next step in their career within a well regarded business.
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
· UNCAPPED Commission
LOCATION: This is a field based role - however our offices are based in Daventry
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Bedford, Luton, Oxford
JOB DESCRIPTION: Technical Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager - manufacturing
Managing across all of our markets; you will be supported / mentored by the Head of Global Sales. You will be providing support to our established Distributor / OEM / End user network and searching for new opportunities across all sales channels to increase our customer base.
· Account Management - Manage the full sales process with our established customers. This will include initial contact and producing quotations, as well as offering to be a product specialist where required.
· Developing New Accounts - Establish relationships, understand technical requirements and generate sales through specification and consultative solution selling, based on your knowledge and expertise.
· Providing Technical Expertise - Delivering technical presentations, demonstrating product USP's, aiding in the specification of bespoke product offerings, prepare technical drawings
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager - manufacturing
In order to be successful, you will have a solid technical acumen. In addition, you will be a strong communicator and a real people person. The ability to earn credibility and influence people will be vital.
· We would love to hear from candidates with proven experience of selling or advising on technical products and services.
· Ideally you will have disinfectants industry related experience, whether it be Water, Air and/or Surface.
Established in Great Britain in 1996, We are a specialist manufacturer of ultraviolet (UV) curing lamps, metal halide lamps, and UV curing accessories. We are committed to delivering industry advancements in UV lamp design and technology, in partnership with leading UV system and machine manufacturers throughout the world
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, and Technical Account Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LL16533, Wallace Hind Selection