JOB TITLE: Technical Sales - Water industry
SALARY: £35,000 (£42,000 OTE)
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Our client is a very well established and sizeable multi-disciplined instrumentation company that specialise in the water industry. With water quality monitoring at the heart of the company, our client is looking for salesperson from within the water industry.
The successful Technical Sales Consultant will be required to do the following:
Sell specialised water quality sensors into the water, environmental, industrial & process industries, & integrated monitoring sectors.
* THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME ROLE.
* Contact water companies and tier 1 and tier 2 contractors.
* Ensure that clients and potential clients are educated about the current environmental legislation in order to sell a solution.
* Deliver practical and commercial proposals.
* Preparing proposals, tenders, and presentations.
* The role will be mainly internal with occasional visits.
Our client is looking for strong technical sales applicants with the following experience and attributes:
* Previous experience within the water industry is essential.
* Experience in industrial instrumentation, academic research, wastewater, effluent monitoring, environmental monitoring markets would also be considered.
* Confident in discussing technical products with customers
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Technical Sales, Internal sales, Instrumentation sales specialist, Pre-sales, Field sales - water, Environmental Sales, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Specialist.
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in Technical Sales, Internal sales, Instrumentation sales specialist, Pre-sales, Field sales - water, Environmental Sales, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Specialist.