The Technical Service Desk Lead will be leading the Managed Services delivery to professionally manage the client experience, ensuring our client delivers an effective and efficient proactive and reactive service in accordance with SLA. Ensure governance across all areas of support, incident, problem and change management.
Main tasks of job:
· Lead, develop and motivate the service desk team to develop capability, improve productivity and provide an excellent service to clients.
· Responsible for the smooth running of the service desk, ensuring issues are progressed and resolved within SLA, ensuring that the team:
o Respond to and resolve alerts, incidents and service requests with expertise within the service level agreement
o Provide accurate technical answers that are appropriately communicated to customers
· Cloud – AWS, Azure, O365
· Virtualisation – VMware, HyperV
· Hardware – Dell, HP, Fortinet, Cisco, Meraki
· Networking – LAN, WAN, SANs, Switches VLANs, Firewalls
· MS Exchange – 2013, 2016
· Application Access - Citrix, RDS,
· Operating Systems – Windows Server 2016+, Linux
· Unified Communications – 3CX, Mitel, SIP, Leased Lines, EFM, FTTC, DSL
· Backup Solutions –Veeam, Storage Craft
· MCSE: Server Infrastructure / VMware VTSP / Cisco CCENT
· 3 years’ experience in a Managed Service Provider
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on any grounds and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.