FINTEC recruit is seeking a Technical Support Manager for our engineering client based south of Edinburgh.
This is a permanent role with an established electronics engineering manufacturing business. Salary is negotiable in the £30,000 to £35,000 range.
You will have technical experience, able to write up technical documentation and to understand complex systems as well as good administration, customer service skills. There will be some UK travel and overseas travel involved in this role in meeting customers
* Deliver presentations for customers for company products and usage
* Deal with customer problems and find solutions to rectify
* Write up technical documentation
* Customer support for product implementation and operations
* Producing user documentation and customer training scripts and delivery
* Product surveys
* Scheduling and reporting for site inspections, stock control, service scheduling etc.
Skills and Experience required for the Technical Support Manger role:
* Degree qualified in an engineering or technical discipline
* Experience of technical support and training delivery and presentation skills
* Excellent customer service skills and good organisational and planning skills
* Electro/mechanical understanding and skills in checking installations, site checks and faults etc able to demonstrate product usage to customers
Full details of the Technical Support Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit