FINTEC recruit is seeking a Technical Support Manager for our engineering client based south of Edinburgh.
This is a permanent role with an established electronics engineering manufacturing business. Salary is negotiable in the £30,000 to £35,000 range.
You will have engineering technical experience, able to write up technical documentation and to understand complex systems as well possess good IT/Administration and excellent customer service skills. For the technical support manager role, there will be some UK travel and overseas travel involved in this role in meeting customers
For this role you will have an understanding and experience of electronics or electromechanical/engineering, able to deliver training on equipment and products and able to answer any technical engineering questions.
* Deliver presentations for customers for company products and usage
* Checking systems reports on data and spot any deviation or changes to avoid issues
* Taking support calls with customers regarding data or equipment issues and find solutions to rectify, liaising with IT technical team
* Write up technical documentation
* Customer support and training for product implementation and operations
* Producing user documentation and customer training scripts and delivery
* Product surveys
* Scheduling of resources for field service engineers and be their focal point.
* Reporting for site inspections, stock control, service scheduling etc.
Skills and Experience required for the Technical Support Manager role:
* Degree qualified in an engineering or technical discipline eg electronics/electromechanical
* Experience of technical support and training delivery and presentation skills
* Excellent customer service skills and good organisational and planning skills
* Electro/mechanical understanding and skills in understanding of installations, site checks and faults etc able to demonstrate product usage to customers
Full details of the Technical Support Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit