£75,000 - £80,000 per annum
This position will be required to take the existing documentation and develop a user manual and reference manual for the new system.
* Shape the structure and process for developing a user manual and reference manual for the new system.
* Modify existing documentation into a consistent, coherent 'story' - explaining complex concepts into plain English.
* Deliver final document - whether via two documents or via help features within the product.
* Work with SME's to develop any missing content.
To be successful in this role you must have;
* Able to interact with technical SMEs (previous work with accountants and actuaries preferred)
* Previous experience in preparing manuals for new systems and processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong facilitation and presentation skills
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in working for an insurance leader please apply TODAY