We are looking for an experienced Telecoms & IVR engineer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding Financial Services business.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day support & administration of their IP telephony system and associates networks in a omnichannel contact centre environment. You will help develop, support, maintain and administer the technology to enable business growth, improving system availability & performance, reducing system incidents and ensuring resilience, fail over & business continuity.
* To support, maintain & operate all technical and IT aspects of the IP telephony system plus networks (WAN, SIP Trunks etc)
* Support, maintain, manage and operations of the development, test and live environments
* Setting up new call flows and adjustment of current ones
* Implementation of omni-channel communication
* Liaise with software suppliers / providers to fix new & known issues, implementing custom solutions
* Maintain projects between the telecom lines and non-geographical platform
* Assist and manage projects - including major upgrades and new implementations
Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge of the platform Genesys PureConect (previously known as Interactive Intelligence CIC) , through work experience or your own study
* Knowledge around the predictive dialler (Genesys / ININ)
* Understanding around VoIP/ SIP, IVR, WAN/LAN, QoS
* Experience with large contract centre applications - SSIS, SSAS
* Knowledge of OFCOM regulations around predictive dialling
* Strong communication and analytic skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is utilising the latest technologies and that are also on their journey towards the cloud!