Do you have previous experience in physical quality inspection or an interest in engineering? Knowledge of ISO or BS procedures within a serial manufacturing environment - automotive, medical or aerospace?
Working within a large quality assurance team, the temporary Quality Inspector will play a key role in the interim and final inspection of components finished parts and verification of production equipment. This will involve the use of hand tools and test equipment to carry out verification tests.
This is an immediate start beginning next week for 3 months.
What will you be doing?
* Inspecting product to ensure conforms to both customer and quality management system requirements.
* Check all paperwork and documentation in place
* Usage of hands tools and small inspection tools including Vernier callipers
* Adhere to quality standards and health and safety
* Record data of results found on system
* Accurate logging of part numbers and serial numbers
* Once training is provided you will also carry out final release to service, quarantining or releasing parts
* Produce reports when required
What do you need?
* Previous Quality inspection experience within a serial manufacturing environment - automotive, medical or aerospace would be useful
* IT literate and use bespoke systems
* Able to fault find and work on own initiative after initial guidance and training
* Read, interpret and apply requirements of technical documentation
* Take ownership of tasks
* Any knowledge of 8D process, principles of 5 Why's and 5S beneficial
* Good communication skills
What's on offer?
* Salary £11-13 per hour
* 37 hours a week- 07:30 - 16:30 finish at Noon on a Friday
* Holiday and training
* Parking on site
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business Office Support; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.