Territory Sales Manager
Leeds - Hybrid Working Considered
£40,000 to £45,000 DOE + Company Car, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Death in Service Benefit (2x Salary), Pension Match Contribution (Up to 5%) + Medicash + Cycle2Work Scheme + Car Maintenance Scheme
37.5 Hours per Week Monday to Friday
Territory Sales Manager required to join an award-winning business who are specialists in the production of sustainable aggregates internationally.
To apply for this role, you will have proven sales experience and will be able to work on your own initiative within a small team. It would be advantageous for candidates to have sales/commercial in aggregates, asphalt, concrete and/or quarrying, however candidates from similar industries are encouraged to apply.
The successful Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, building and maintaining relationships with existing customers, as well as generating new business opportunities. You will ensure customer service and satisfaction is kept at the highest level possible.
The role will be based from the company’s site in Leeds, however the company will consider hybrid working options. The role will also involve some travel to meet with customers as well as attending tradeshows.
The Territory Sales Manager Role:
· Maintaining relationships with existing customers, development of new customers and products alongside the General Manager – Aggregates, and Technical Team
· Produce monthly reports to the General Manager
· Deal with customer complaints as appropriate
· Monitor deliveries and collections from sites
· Work in conjunction with the Sales Administrator to manage customer orders and expectations
· Support the General Manager - Aggregates in their role
· Work closely with the Leeds Site Manager, Production and Technical Team
The Territory Sales Manager Candidate:
· Knowledge of aggregates markets
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· Computer literate, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· A passion for building relationships with customers, colleagues and external stakeholders
· Good communication skills – both written and verbal
· Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as an individual and part of a team