Test Engineering Supervisor (Hardware/Electronics/RMA)
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension 4% Employee and 5% Employer + Death in Service 2x Annual Salary + Option to join Bupa after Probation
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Friday Early Finish at 1.30pm.
Test Engineering Supervisor required for a successful and well established electronics manufacturer serving a diverse customer base. The company have a professional yet supportive and friendly working environment.
The successful Test Engineering Supervisor will have previous experience of hardware electronics testing, with a thorough knowledge of electronic components. Some previous exposure to manufacturing is required. You will also have experience of using ERP systems and will have a competent level of IT literacy. You will hold and HNC, HND or a similar qualification.
The Test Engineering Supervisor Role:
- Ownership of all test areas including AOI, X-Ray, Flying Probe, Functional Test, J-Tag and Boundary Scan.
- Implementation of effective procedures to ensure programming and test development work is completed in line with production output requirements.
- To drive through changes to test processes, working practices and internal systems which will improve quality, throughput & yield.
- Accurate planning and project control throughout.
- Implement practices that ensure the company delivers to customer right first time.
- To assist in the coaching and training of Test/RMA Engineers & Technicians in all test disciplines.
- Definition of training procedures and acceptability standards for all personnel operating test equipment.
- Ensuring all test specifications are clear & concise and where possible capable of being conducted at operator level.
- Ensuring that all specifications are held & maintained through standard operating procedures.
- Providing estimated labour times for testing new products.
- Ensuring equipment availability and robustness to meet production output requirements.
The Successful Test Engineering Supervisor:
- You will have previous experience of hardware electronics testing, with a thorough knowledge of electronic components.
- Some previous exposure to manufacturing is required.
- You will also have experience of using ERP systems and will have a competent level of IT literacy.
- You will hold and HNC, HND or a similar qualification.