Test & Inspection Electrician / Engineer - Kent
A large multi-disciplinary water treatment company are currently seeking a Test & Inspection Electrician / Engineer to join their team to work in Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and ever-expanding company which can offer a team environment.
Duties as a Test & Inspection Electrician / Engineer
* To carry out test and inspection on site
* Carry fixed appliance testing.
* Identify and correctly code defects, listing all materials required for rectification.
* Complete electrical installation works arising from the condition report.
* Read, understand and follow Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Responsible for Health & Safety which is under your control.
* Working and heights
* Working in Confined Space
* Quality control
* ECS Gold Card
* CCNSG and EUSR card
* Experience of water treatment or wastewater industry.
* 2391 Test & inspection qualification
* Fitness to work
* Emergency First Aid or First Aider
* £31,500 - £37,500
* Life assurance scheme
* Employee Discount scheme
* Training and Development budget
* Employee recognition scheme
If you are a Test & Inspection Electrician / Engineer considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James to find out more.
01628 367 043
Electrical / Electrician /Test and Inspection / Water Treatment / Wastewater / EUSR / CCNSG