Experienced multi-skilled handyman required for immediate start with a Property Maintenance company. The role will be based at multiple client sites, predominantly in Southwest London.
The Multi-Skilled Handyman / Woman Role
* Visit properties to assess maintenance required.
* Decorating/Re-decorating; refreshing walls and woodwork in residential properties between tenancies. Replacing/repairing plasterboard, filling.
* Electrics: fault finding and replacing where required, light bulbs, transformers, electric oven, and kitchen appliances,
* Plumbing; unblocking drains/waste pipes, bleeding radiators, topping up boiler pressure, tracing, leaks.
* Completion of general maintenance works; rodent proofing, tiling, garden maintenance, repairs.
The Multi-Skilled Handyman / Woman
* Must have previous experience in the handyman and multi-trade industry.
* Possess a can-do attitude, be reliable, and punctual.
* Excellent communication.
* Must carry out duties in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner, always respecting the tenants.
* Demonstrates ability for problem solving and providing long term solutions.
* Must have own transport or live within commutable distance to London.
* Must have their own tools and van.
* £32,000 - £36,000
* Flexible Working hours
* Performance related bonuses
* Career development and progression
If you are a Multi-Skilled Handyman / Woman currently considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Maintenance / Handyman / Commercial / Electrical/ Plumbing / Tiling / Decorating