Up to £35,000 DOE + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Progression and Development Opportunities
Monday to Thursday, 7am to 5pm and Friday 7am to 1pm.
Toolmaker required for a well-established niche manufacturer. The role will suit those looking for an employee focused business offering long term progression into a senior role.
The successful Toolmaker will have previous experience in a similar role. Those with experience of Diecasting will be beneficial, although those from Injection Moulding are encouraged to apply as well as other similar moulding industries. You be competent working on manual machinery, as you will repair and modify existing tooling as well.
The Toolmaker Role:
* Repair and maintenance of tooling, including secondary fixtures such as trim tools and machining fixtures.
* Tooling modifications.
* New fixture manufacture for the onsite CNC shop.
* Turning, milling and grinding work on Manual machines.
The Successful Toolmaker:
* Experience in a similar role.
* Competent working on manual machinery