Trainee/Junior Business Administrator
Starting Salary £21,650 (depending on age)
Have you gained experience working within an office environment . Would like to develop a long-term career, where you can progress through the business?
Do you have strong admin and communication skills alongside a desire to expand on the experiences already gained with the aim of learning and improving on those skills?
If so, then read on ……
We are working with an established business who, over their 200 year history have moved from purely a traditional print business to providing a wider digital communications offering to their clients.
Due to their continued success, they are looking for a Trainee/Junior Business Administrator to join them and learn the business from the ground up
The team are a conduit between the client and production and you will be involved initially in the following areas:
* Monitoring daily work flows and automated structured processes
* Data analysis
* Customer service
* Project co-ordination
* Invoicing and debt management
* Stock management
* Reporting both internally and with clients
* You will require a high level of admin skills alongside a confident communication manor and have some IT system experience, alongside a desire to improve those skills to an intermediate level
* The commitment to a long term career and a willingness to learn
* Excellent organisational skills
* Methodical and organised approach to work
* Team player
* Ideally A level or Degree level education
In return, you will be working with a growing company who are leaders in their field and have a strong client base which includes household names in financial services, education, healthcare, as well as government and utilities. This organisation pride themselves of having a workforce who have longevity of service due to the investment in their staff