An incredible opportunity has arisen for a talented Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned Main Contractor in Kent.
This Contractor carries out New Builds, Refurbishments, and Fit Outs across the high-end residential, commercial, hotel, retail, and leisure sectors from £25k - £55m in value.
With over 40 years success, and an incredible team of Directors & Surveyors, this role comes with unfounded training, support, and progression.
The Trainee Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Trainee Surveyor will join a well-established commercial team with several Trainee's already settled into the company.
Working closely alongside more established Surveyors and Directors, gaining incredible on-site experience and industry exposure.
The Trainee Quantity Surveyor
The successful Trainee Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Preferably have minimum 3 months experience with a main contractor or developer
* Completed of studying towards HNC or Degree
* Drivers License is beneficial
* £20,000 - £30,000 (on experience)
* Regular salary reviews
* Incredible training and progression
* Bonus scheme
* 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Flexible and approachable employer
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Trainee Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / Kent / Quantity Surveying / New Build / Refurbishment