An incredible opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, energetic Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic Main Contractor in Maidstone.
The successful Trainee Quantity Surveyor will work on exciting Fit Out, Refurbishment, and New Build projects in the Commercial, Public, and Residential sectors up to £7m.
Working closely alongside the Senior Surveyor and Commercial Manager, you will receive incredible training and development. Working from both head office and site with great opportunity for progression.
The Trainee Quantity Surveyor
The successful Trainee Quantity Surveyor will have:
* 4 GCSE's at Grace C or above OR NVQ 2/3 in Construction related subject
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work with people at all levels and willingness to work in a team
* Good attention to detail
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £20,000 - £30,000
* Unfounded training and development working alongside Senior Surveyor
* Good progression
* Exciting varied project work
* 23 days annual leave
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Choice of other benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Trainee Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Main Contractor / Maidstone / New Build / Refurbishment / Fit Out